Saturday, March 30, 2013

Boat Yard

3/29/2013-  I awoke early this morning and decided to drive the 30 miles to where I was having the boat yard work on my boat.   I had gotten no call backs and had left quite a few messages.    As I pulled into the yard, I was pleasantly surprised to see my boat being worked on and in fact the bottom had already been prepped and painted.   The owner had written down all of the things that I wanted done, but I could see right away that they had painted the bottom blue instead of green.   The owner quickly apologized and said that it would be green the next time I saw it.   The rest of the work was proceeding and some of it was actually done.  As I spoke to Jr., one of the workers, he took notes and said that all of the work would be done by Monday after Easter.   I was once again happy and my schedule seems back on track.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment