Saturday, January 5, 2013

Herbie 1

1/4/2013-  Herbie called and asked if I could be a bit patient with taking delivery of the boat.  It seems that he and his wife did not buy the boat they were planning on getting.   They do not want to be without a boat during their "looking" for another boat.   They do want me to buy the boat.   I told them, no problem!   I added that I would like them to provide me with a date when I could take possession of the boat.  

Do I continue to look at other boats?  Do I just "Turn it all over to the Lord?" and be patient?   It seems like purchasing a boat can be filled with many interruptions and unknowns.   It does give me time to line up a slip, insurance, a haul-out and survey.   These are only a few things that I should do before taking possession.   Maybe this is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment